INFORMATION of the COTTAGE RENT and RESERVATION
OIVAHARJU, KILUKALLIO, JOUSLAHTI, KOTANIEMI and
- The customers can use the cottage arrival day at
four o'clock (16.00) forward
to the day of departure at midday (12.00). If there is any exceptions
they we agreed with the customer always separately.
- On holidays the cottage cleaning
makes the customer
itself and end cleaning is made by the customer too. If the customer
has not made end cleaning we will charge the customer 70 EUR. If the
customer wants to redeem the end cleaning it has to be agree separately before holidays.
- The rent of cottage is paid in advance to the
bank account or cash on arrival to the cottage. (Debit Cards or credit
cards etc. unfortunately we can not accept).
- (Summer weeks) When a customer makes a booking. Paid for
first part of the summer weeks is paid reservation fee. Reservation fee
not be returned to the customer even if the customer cancels the
rest of the rent is paid one week before the date of arrival to the
- If a customer cancel reservation 21 days or less before the
date of arrival is a customer obliged to pay all the rest of rent.
- Firearms and air guns are not allowed.
- Fireworks are not allowed at our cottages.
- Campfires are permitted only in the designated areas such as
a fireplace, sauna stove, grill.
- Children under 18 years of age can fish free. Adults can
fish for worm bait and ice fishing without lisence fee.
- The customer can bring mesh network up
to mesh size 20 mm or more than 50
mm mesh size.
The owner of cottage can borrow mesh sign to the customer mesh.
- Adults need fish lisence with trolling and spinning rod. It
is 10 €/week. Fish lisence can be buy from the owner.
- Customers are responsible for any damage caused to the
- The number of persons shall not exceed the cottage.
- Firewood is outside in the building where the outdoor toilet
is located too.
- PETS are allowed at our cottages.
- Available boating vests sizes from 10 to 90 kg.
Tel. +358 40 50